4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Hello all,

If anyone has Korean PCC sample, which is accepted by CIC, please send to me. My email ID is karthik506@gmail.com. Thanks.

ybhypnotic

Jan 4, 2017
karthik506 said:
Hello all,

If anyone has Korean PCC sample, which is accepted by CIC, please send to me. My email ID is karthik506@gmail.com. Thanks.
Hello Karthik,

Did you receive PCC sample from Korea? I am planning to get one and might have it by next week. I am not sure about 'accepted by CIC' but will have it as according to CIC guidelines. If you have not received, we can discuss about it after i get mine.

niksi

Jul 5, 2017
Hello Karthik,

Did you receive PCC sample from Korea? I am planning to get one and might have it by next week. I am not sure about 'accepted by CIC' but will have it as according to CIC guidelines. If you have not received, we can discuss about it after i get mine.

Guys,

Did any of you receive the PCC ? I wanted to verify mine as well.. For people who do not have an Alien Registration Number , what value is populated in that field for them, in the certificate? Also , for address field, is it the address at which we had stayed in Korea ?

Thanks

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Guys,

Did any of you receive the PCC ? I wanted to verify mine as well.. For people who do not have an Alien Registration Number , what value is populated in that field for them, in the certificate? Also , for address field, is it the address at which we had stayed in Korea ?

Thanks
Refer the above link

niksi

Jul 5, 2017
Refer the above link
Hey Karthik,

Do you have any idea on this... ?
For people who do not have an Alien Registration Number , what value is populated in that field for them, in the certificate? Also , for address field, is it the address at which we had stayed in Korea ?

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Hey Karthik,

Do you have any idea on this... ?
For people who do not have an Alien Registration Number , what value is populated in that field for them, in the certificate? Also , for address field, is it the address at which we had stayed in Korea ?
I dont know about Alien Registration , however, you can give your friend's address in Korea or the hotel you stayed if you are a frequent visitor to kroea.

Oct 9, 2016
Hello karthik506, thanks for sharing the detailed procedure for getting the Korea PCC, accepted by CIC.
Today my PR application got rejected as I also attached the PCC issued by Korean Embassy in Delhi, India.
Even if I arrange for the acceptable PCC from Korea (through some friend), will CIC reopen my case and aloow me to send the correct Certificate>
Please share your e-mail Id for better communication. Mine is - kamalgs2000@yahoo.com

I am a little disappointed and need your help

piyushsunny

Apr 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello karthik506, thanks for sharing the detailed procedure for getting the Korea PCC, accepted by CIC.
Today my PR application got rejected as I also attached the PCC issued by Korean Embassy in Delhi, India.
Even if I arrange for the acceptable PCC from Korea (through some friend), will CIC reopen my case and aloow me to send the correct Certificate>
Please share your e-mail Id for better communication. Mine is - kamalgs2000@yahoo.com

I am a little disappointed and need your help
Hi Kamal,
Do you have any updated information to share on this. Thanks...