+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Job in Canada before moving with my family

Ajimoko

Aug 13, 2019
Hello,
I need a job in Canada before i can move my family.I am a Biomedical Engineer and will like to move to Canada with my my wife and Three children.

Advice Please.

Engr Sunday

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Hello,
I need a job in Canada before i can move my family.I am a Biomedical Engineer and will like to move to Canada with my my wife and Three children.

Advice Please.

Engr Sunday
There are no jobs or employers on this forum. Look into immigration options like express entry or PNP, and then you can start looking into job boards online. Canadian employers do not usually make job offers to candidates outside of Canada unless your skill set is very unique and needed in Canada.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Can you give me the site name.I am a biomedical Engineer
Canadian jobs can be found on Google, Craigslist, Indeed, etc. but you will have no luck applying through them. See what I wrote above about Canadian employers and out of country hires. Look into immigration streams first.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello,

Advice Please.

Engr Sunday
That's probably what every immigrant to Canada wishes.

Sorry to burst your bubble. It is very rare that it happens.

Particularly for professionals you need to have your credentials assessed by Canadian Professional Bodies.

Also Canadian companies are looking for people with North American experience. If you do that would be a great help.

Most immigrants land, settle with the family, live off savings, find an entry level job to help financial (which is a challenge by itself too) and concurrently work on getting their credentials recognized, take necessary exams and apply for jobs in their field.

It is tough.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello,

Advice Please.

Engr Sunday
Your best bet would be to work for a MNC and then have the MNC do an internal transfer for you to work in their Canadian office/s.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Hello,

Advice Please.

Engr Sunday
Your engineering qualifications won't be good for Canada, you will need to study in Canada and get a biomedical engineer degree. So, forget about getting a job in that field... many people that come to Canada and have degrees are working in low level jobs, you still like to go to Canada?