+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information regarding visa application

Neelakanth

Jan 12, 2021
Sir Iam at final stage of submitting visa application on SDS online. And I have uploaded all the documents except client information.
I want know which all documents I can upload in that section along with sop.
Can I attach my transcript along with sop?

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Sir Iam at final stage of submitting visa application on SDS online. And I have uploaded all the documents except client information.
Yes, whatever you feel relevant to your application, upload it in the client information. SOP is very important so give it a top priority, and then your transcripts, awards, scholarships, work experience certificates, and any additional. Try not to forget anything which could increase your chances of approval. Put them in a single pdf file. I applied via regular category, here I had 4 mb for client information to upload. You can check this in case of sds.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
If you still have time, I advise you to reconsider for NON-SDS route, since the files are being processed faster. Whereas for SDS applicants, we are hardly receiving any updates.