+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information regarding Canadian Visa and its decision

tawsifmk

Nov 23, 2019
Dear All
My name is Tawsif and I am from Bangladesh. Done my BBA and MBA in marketing. Also have 6 years of work experience. Recently applied for 2 years post graduate diploma in supply chain management at Fanshawe college. Received the offer letter and applied for student visa on 3rd nov 19. On 22nd nov 2019 they said that decision is been made and will send it to the vfs office which is in my home country. Far as I know, visa officials ask for medical test before the decision but here they have taken decision without my medical test. Does it mean I am rejected for the student visa?? please advise. Really worried about the issue.

Thanks in advance

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Dear All
My name is Tawsif and I am from Bangladesh. Done my BBA and MBA in marketing. Also have 6 years of work experience. Recently applied for 2 years post graduate diploma in supply chain management at Fanshawe college. Received the offer letter and applied for student visa on 3rd nov 19. On 22nd nov 2019 they said that decision is been made and will send it to the vfs office which is in my home country. Far as I know, visa officials ask for medical test before the decision but here they have taken decision without my medical test. Does it mean I am rejected for the student visa?? please advise. Really worried about the issue.

Thanks in advance
Unfortunately it is a refusal. I also did not get medical request and my application was refused.

dreamy2536

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka VFS
App. Filed.......
27-11-2017
Doc's Request.
30-11-2017 [Additional documents]
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-12-2017
Med's Done....
04-12-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
Expected 30-06-2018
Dear All

Thanks in advance
Rejected. BD applicants barely get accepted for PGD program