+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need information on Canada study visa from Pakistanis

Innocentmalik

Dec 8, 2014
A.O.A

Friends i am planing to go Canada for studies.My education is (DAE) equivalent to F.Sc (72%) and ielts (6 bands).
But some people says ''The visa ratio for Canadian study visa is very low and there are very few chances for visa approval.
I think i will get admission in English language courses, diploma or bachelors thats not matter.My question is only about visa and embassy issues...

So friends tells me ''What you people think? how many chances that i will get the visa? please answer

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Innocentmalik said:
A.O.A

Friends i am planing to go Canada for studies.My education is (DAE) equivalent to F.Sc (72%) and ielts (6 bands).
But some people says ''The visa ratio for Canadian study visa is very low and there are very few chances for visa approval.
I think i will get admission in English language courses, diploma or bachelors thats not matter.My question is only about visa and embassy issues...

So friends tells me ''What you people think? how many chances that i will get the visa? please answer
It depends upon different things apart from your qualifications like financial proof and many other things as well.

xaviers

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
majorly it depends upon the financial situation of the candidate, intended course, institution and a lot more things. if you choose things wisely then, no need to worry about the visa acceptance ratio.

Innocentmalik

Dec 8, 2014
xaviers said:
majorly it depends upon the financial situation of the candidate, intended course, institution and a lot more things. if you choose things wisely then, no need to worry about the visa acceptance ratio.

thanks to both of you