+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information for IMM 5713E: USE OF A FAMILY MEMBER REPRESENTATIVE FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
HI Group members ,

For "IMM 5713E: USE OF A FAMILY MEMBER REPRESENTATIVE FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS" I have 2 Q

Q1- Since i am submitting it online for my parents Supervisa , Do My parents need to sign it OR since it is online ,No signature needed ?

Q2- I created MYCIC account for my father , and My father will upload my Mom forms from his MyCIC A/C, So in this case my Father name will be in section A-1 and A-2 my mother details I need to enter ?in section B my mother Signature is needed ?

This form can I save as PDF and upload directly without signature of my parents?

Thanks so much in advance

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
1. From my experience, if the form does not explicitly asks for signature, then you don't need to give it for online application (you only need to validate the form after filling it out). If it does, it will specify whose signature it requires.
Thanks for reply ,
in for 5713E signature of applicant is there , and i was reading in this forum few ppl said no need for signature and few suggested for Signature ,
So just wanted to know if some one applied and what they did

@PMM can you please suggest

Thanks