+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need info.....anyone plzz help

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When one have to pay 776$ application fees. If my application is accepted or it was when i had made my mon project.......

hope someone understand what actually i want to say .......thanks

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudan.r said:
When one have to pay 776$ application fees. If my application is accepted or it was when i had made my mon project.......

hope someone understand what actually i want to say .......thanks
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/reminder.html
After June 13, 2016
If you did not pay your application fees on June 13, 2016, you can access your account to pay them online. You will have until July 12, 2016, to make your payment online or to send your payment by mail to the Ministère (the date of receipt of payment will constitute proof);
A few days after receipt of payment for your application, you will receive a message in Mon projet Québec confirming that your application has been opened.

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/reminder.html
After June 13, 2016
If you did not pay your application fees on June 13, 2016, you can access your account to pay them online. You will have until July 12, 2016, to make your payment online or to send your payment by mail to the Ministère (the date of receipt of payment will constitute proof);
A few days after receipt of payment for your application, you will receive a message in Mon projet Québec confirming that your application has been opened.
Thanks a bunch for your reply,,

You mean that if i am able to submit my mon project then i had to pay my application fees and if i will not able to be in 5000 then there is dont need to pay application fees.

correct me if i am wrong :)

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudan.r said:
Thanks a bunch for your reply,,

You mean that if i am able to submit my mon project then i had to pay my application fees and if i will not able to be in 5000 then there is dont need to pay application fees.

correct me if i am wrong :)
Yes, only the first 5000 will be able to submit application. Once submitted they will get an intimation to pay the fee within July 12th 2016.

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
Yes, only the first 5000 will be able to submit application. Once submitted they will get an intimation to pay the fee within July 12th 2016.
thanks soo much

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudan.r said:
just one more thing when we will next able to create mon project.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html
Applicants who have already created their Mon projet Québec account may submit their application between June 13 and 20, 2016. The maximum number of applications to be received during this period will be raised to 5,000.

Applicants must pass through a virtual waiting room before submitting their application. In doing so, they will be able to find out their position in line and the number of people ahead of them.

When 5,000 applications have been received, applicants who do not have an account may create one with a view to the next intake period. During this second period, the dates of which will be established later, the Ministère will also receive 5,000 applications.

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Hi All,

I am new to Quebec Mon-Proj. I have created my account under Mon-Proj now and let us know what are the next steps I need to take to consider my profile for Quebec Skilled Programme.

I am in BC since long time. So,Would you also able to confirm whether I am eligible for this programme or not