Need Info About Ontario PT !!!! Urgent

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am at 401 with NOC 1122, got OINP Letter of Interest on 16 Oct, that was just 4 days after I created my CIC profile. Application sent on 5th Nov and received on 9th Nov, signed by M Noel. Waiting for AOR, not sure how long as next 2 months holiday months for OINP.

Lolo12

Jul 4, 2015
xlnzee said:
I am at 401 with NOC 1122, got OINP Letter of Interest on 16 Oct, that was just 4 days after I created my CIC profile. Application sent on 5th Nov and received on 9th Nov, signed by M Noel. Waiting for AOR, not sure how long as next 2 months holiday months for OINP.
It means No one will get PT in December & January ?? Thats a sad news for me :(

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lolo12

I have gone through the history of this thread and just want to make sure if you are not getting the notification from Ontario because you did not tick the Interested in All provinces and Ontario Check Box. Same happened with me, i did not get the notification from Ontario after 7 days of creating my profile, but just one day after selecting the checkbox, i got the notification. My NOC is 2173.

Lolo12

Jul 4, 2015
hemche said:
Hi Lolo12

I have gone through the history of this thread and just want to make sure if you are not getting the notification from Ontario because you did not tick the Interested in All provinces and Ontario Check Box. Same happened with me, i did not get the notification from Ontario after 7 days of creating my profile, but just one day after selecting the checkbox, i got the notification. My NOC is 2173.
Lucky you .. People are saying OINP will be on holidays next 2 months .. It means they will not send PT in December & Jan??

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi. I resubmiited EE provile on Nov 12 and received PT interest notification the next day.
Try re-submitting EE profile. Good luck!

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
i am in the same boat waiting for a notification

applied nov 10, selected ontario only as i seek ontario nomination only

if going by your suggestion that selecting all province or reapplying doubts my views on this entire online notification system

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldencanada said:
i am in the same boat waiting for a notification

applied nov 10, selected ontario only as i seek ontario nomination only

if going by your suggestion that selecting all province or reapplying doubts my views on this entire online notification system
I had selected "All" and got a PT from Ontario, so its not that you only have to chose Ontario.

Mrs. M

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
My score is 402. I recreated my profile but still
Not getting pnp do i need to resubmit? Noc 1111 here

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Mrs. M said:
My score is 402. I recreated my profile but still
Not getting pnp do i need to resubmit? Noc 1111 here
It can take between 1-7 days after recreating profile to get the PT, so maybe u should wait a while before thinking of what to do next.

Good luck

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
xlnzee said:
My timeline is in my signature.

My application was received by one Mr.Benijian :) .

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xlnzee said:
Ditto, mine too was signed by M Noel. Fingers crossed. I just don't want my app to be returned for being incomplete.