+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need info about job bank profile

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
Hi,

I have followed the steps and created job bank profile but it didnt ask me any details of my profile nor it has any option of entering job specific detail or upload cv. Is that all r am i unable to find the option?. How to give my job details?

But my doubt is how are we going to be screened without showcasing anything about our job experience?

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
sri012015 said:
Hi,

I have followed the steps and created job bank profile but it didnt ask me any details of my profile nor it has any option of entering job specific detail or upload cv. Is that all r am i unable to find the option?. How to give my job details?

But my doubt is how are we going to be screened without showcasing anything about our job experience?
From what I've heard/read, the new job bank system isn't ready and fully linked with express entry yet so you can't create a profile now. It sounded like candidates would be getting drawn without needing to have job offers in the first couple of draws.

sanis

Jan 6, 2015
hi there can you please tell me the source where you have read that the job bank isn't ready yet?

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
sanis said:
hi there can you please tell me the source where you have read that the job bank isn't ready yet?
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/01/cic-plans-making-express-entry-draw-canadian-immigration-weeks-014385.html

From the outset and for some time to come, CIC expects that a significant proportion of invitations to apply for Canadian permanent residence will be issued to people without job offers from Canadian employers. This is because the job matching facility for Canadian employers is unlikely to be in place for a number of months, yet the government of Canada aims to admit approximately 180,000 new immigrants in 2015 through the economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, the Canadian Experience Class, and the Provincial Nominee Programs.

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
doubleym said:
From what I've heard/read, the new job bank system isn't ready and fully linked with express entry yet so you can't create a profile now. It sounded like candidates would be getting drawn without needing to have job offers in the first couple of draws.
oh is it.. thanks for the info

KINGTAUT2014

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent.
Med's Done....
Nov. 2015
Interview........
October 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
NOt yet

sumeshpunakkal

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there,
I have created my EE profile under CEC.
I still have a permanent job, can anyone clarify whether the Job bank registration is mandatory for all profiles (even if you have a valid job offer). If so from where can I get the registration code.

Thanks
Sumesh

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumeshpunakkal said:
Hello there,
I have created my EE profile under CEC.
I still have a permanent job, can anyone clarify whether the Job bank registration is mandatory for all profiles (even if you have a valid job offer). If so from where can I get the registration code.

Thanks
Sumesh
Mandatory for all applicants except those with an LMIA approved job offer.

Create a profile on the Seeker job bank page and you'll receive the code in your MyCIC profile.

sumeshpunakkal

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Mandatory for all applicants except those with an LMIA approved job offer.

Create a profile on the Seeker job bank page and you'll receive the code in your MyCIC profile.
Thanks, and that clarifies my question. I am here on LMO approved job offer, so I don't need to register to job bank