+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need immediate help on information about Biometrics

Mrsnewbie

Jan 17, 2020
Hi,
I got my biometrics request on March 13th. I had scheduled my biometrics appointment at one of the USCIS Application Support Centers for April 2nd. All of the Application Support centers in the USA are closed until May 3rd and are not performing any activities which would require close contact with anyone due to the Cobvid-19 outbreak. The last date to submit my Biometrics is April 12th. Would extension be given in such scenarios?
How do I notify the IRCC about this?
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,
I got my biometrics request on March 13th. I had scheduled my biometrics appointment at one of the USCIS Application Support Centers for April 2nd. All of the Application Support centers in the USA are closed until May 3rd and are not performing any activities which would require close contact with anyone due to the Cobvid-19 outbreak. The last date to submit my Biometrics is April 12th. Would extension be given in such scenarios?
How do I notify the IRCC about this?
Thanks
Read the website.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/general-measures.html#Requests_for_additional

Jul 22, 2019
I don't see any option to contact them except for this form IRCC Web form
Recently we had to make some changes and everyone pointed to this page. In one week, IRCC would send an initial email response of receiving it and then some other case handler would followup with you over email within one month.

Reactions: Mrsnewbie

Mrsnewbie

Jan 17, 2020
I don't see any option to contact them except for this form IRCC Web form
Recently we had to make some changes and everyone pointed to this page. In one week, IRCC would send an initial email response of receiving it and then some other case handler would followup with you over email within one month.
Ok. Will submit a webform for it. Thanks for the reply Ajay.