+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hi, I submitted trv online application last week for my 5 years old son but I didn't uploaded "Schedule 1 form" under optional documents section because I thought that is required for 18 and above age applicants but when today I check the account I found it is required by Oct 03, 2022 but no upload tab is there? Should I send the form via webform? Or how to upload under account? Thanks

inder13

Dec 17, 2018
Hi, I submitted trv online application last week for my 5 years old son but I didn't uploaded "Schedule 1 form" under optional documents section because I thought that is required for 18 and above age applicants but when today I check the account I found it is required by Oct 03, 2022 but no upload tab is there? Should I send the form via webform? Or how to upload under account? Thanks
Did you get the request for additional documents -
You can share the requested form using this on the new portal - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Did you get the request for additional documents -
You can share the requested form using this on the new portal - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application
No i didn't get any request but upon checking online application status under submitted documents page i found a date "Require By, October 3, 2022" in the optional documents part "Schedule 1 Form" its a declaration form which is required for applicant, spouse, children's over the age of 18 and above but my son is only 5 years old that's why i left this form however no such tab is there to upload the form? but i can see the eligibility has bee started within 3 days

now I'm thinking to send the form through webform so that application shouldn't get delayed

sharfas

Jul 4, 2022
No i didn't get any request but upon checking online application status under submitted documents page i found a date "Require By, October 3, 2022" in the optional documents part "Schedule 1 Form" its a declaration form which is required for applicant, spouse, children's over the age of 18 and above but my son is only 5 years old that's why i left this form however no such tab is there to upload the form? but i can see the eligibility has bee started within 3 days

now I'm thinking to send the form through webform so that application shouldn't get delayed
Same here ,

There was no option to upload that form so i submitted that through webform .

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Same here ,

There was no option to upload that form so i submitted that through webform .
when did u sent webform and did they reply back or any confirmation that they have received the form or is status changed online where the date is mentioned "Required By"???