+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help

jenny23

Nov 18, 2007
I wrote before about my husband having his interview and wanted to kno how long after the interview would it take to get his visa..Well, at the interview the visa officer said he was approved and has told him he would not require anymore documents from him and that he would be called when his Visa was ready.. After his interview i returned to Lebanon until he got his Visa so i could bring him to canada with me..We recieved a letter from the embassy 1 week after his interview saying that they wanted to see a copy of our family registry and his individual extract record saying that he was married.. Also on the back of this paper it had said if your application is approved how wouod you like to recieve it ie. pick it up or have it mailed..We sent in the papers that they asked for today but i am really confused on how long it could take now for his visa since its getting close to christmas and i would like to be in canada. Also, my husbands medical will expire December 20, will they make him do another one? If anyone has any information that could help i would really appriciate it..Thank you

jtannous

Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 3, 2016
File Transfer...
Apr 1, 2016
Med's Request
Done ahead of time
Med's Done....
Done ahead of time
Interview........
Oct 3, 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 17, 2016
my wife has an interview coming up, i would like to know as well....if you have any info by now, please share it.