+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help

sterling

Jan 15, 2020
Hello

I am a newbie in this group. I didn't even know if I am doing this right but I really needed help and if anyone can help me with any information, I would really appreciate that I came in Canada as an international student leaving my daughter and my husband back home in 2017. Now I am working as an international worker here in Canada and I want to bring my family here. However, my problem is my husband is not educated enough in fact he never attended college. He does not work neither he has any money. To be honest, I am afraid to apply for them. Is there any way I can bring them here? Or I should wait till I get my PR? It is really hard to stay away from my child and I really wanted to make this happen. Can anyone please help me out with that? Thanks in advance.

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Hi! Sorry to hear about your situation of being away from your child. All of it totally depends on how much money you have with you and can earn every month. It is a complicated case since if you're working during the day, who will be taking care of the child? Regarding your spouse, the best chance he has is to apply for a visitor visa(high chance of refusal). He will most probably be denied most visas because the immigration officers will not be convinced that he will return back to his home country. I fear that he will not be able to come on any other visa at least until you get your PR (or you all get it).

Regarding your child, again, even though it is not a problem for the child to get any visa, it is, however, going to be a problem to take care of her/him, since you will be working.

sterling

Jan 15, 2020
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I really appreciate that.Honestly, it is tricky for me. I never thought it would be that hard. Just wanted your suggestion, some of my friends asked me to hire a better Canadian lawyer who can help me find a way out. But it is hard for me to trust anyone since I know it is highly likely that my husband is going to be refused. I just don't know what to do. Should I rely on them, hire a lawyer and give it a try, or I should wait like I am doing right now?

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I really appreciate that.Honestly, it is tricky for me. I never thought it would be that hard. Just wanted your suggestion, some of my friends asked me to hire a better Canadian lawyer who can help me find a way out. But it is hard for me to trust anyone since I know it is highly likely that my husband is going to be refused. I just don't know what to do. Should I rely on them, hire a lawyer and give it a try, or I should wait like I am doing right now?
In your position I would first make sure my spouse starts doing something. I would have my spouse and kid live in their home country and I would continue working in Canada and complete 1 year of work experience so that I may apply for PR for everyone.

Save up money. Ask your spouse to contribute to the score. Get your IELTS score up.

Reactions: noe