+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help

Discussion in 'Education' started by Bourouaiah Abdelkrim, Dec 8, 2019.

  1. Hello, I am an Algerian with a high school diploma and currently studying at the university for a third year. I want to complete my studies in Canada. I need help, please.
  2. To qualify for a study permit, you will need to first be accepted into a university in Canada. Next you will need to apply for a study permit. To be approved, you will need to show that you have a bank balance of at least $25,000 (possibly more, depending on your tuition costs) to cover first year tuition and living expenses. Do you have enough money available to show this bank balance?
    Bourouaiah Abdelkrim likes this.
  3. Can you explain mor, how i can be accepted into à university
  4. Memorial University is good to look at. They have the lowest international tuition cost of any place in Canada. They have an excellent reputation.
  5. Your other post says you have only completed the 10th grade. You would have to complete further studies before qualifying for university.

Share This Page