+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help

Bonjing26

Oct 17, 2018
hi everyone, hope someone could help us what to do..

My husband have deportation order, and will leave Canada on Nov. 19,2018.. He applied refugee on 2016, and given an open permit till dec. 2018..On 2017, he withdraw his refugee application because the problem was settled in his country of origin. And fortunately, he found an employer who gave him working permit.. we applied for resident visa, since he has working permit and it was refused. After a month he received a letter from govt, saying that he is eligible for pre-assessement removal risk, and he declined it. CBSA told him that he needs to go back home not later than a month. And issued a deportation order. He said that my husband should have leave after he withdraw his application for refugee. We didn’t receive any departure order before, if only have know it he leave canada right away.CBSA said that if he wants to return to Canada, he should provide An ARC..

Do you think my husband can come back? He has his employer to support him a letter and i am here, my pr application still on process under AINP skilled.. could you please help us what to do,can i apply him an open permit? And could someone help me on how to make an ARC? Thank you, your advices and help is much appreciated.

God bless us all ❤

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi everyone, hope someone could help us what to do..

My husband have deportation order, and will leave Canada on Nov. 19,2018.. He applied refugee on 2016, and given an open permit till dec. 2018..On 2017, he withdraw his refugee application because the problem was settled in his country of origin. And fortunately, he found an employer who gave him working permit.. we applied for resident visa, since he has working permit and it was refused. After a month he received a letter from govt, saying that he is eligible for pre-assessement removal risk, and he declined it. CBSA told him that he needs to go back home not later than a month. And issued a deportation order. He said that my husband should have leave after he withdraw his application for refugee. We didn’t receive any departure order before, if only have know it he leave canada right away.CBSA said that if he wants to return to Canada, he should provide An ARC..

Do you think my husband can come back? He has his employer to support him a letter and i am here, my pr application still on process under AINP skilled.. could you please help us what to do,can i apply him an open permit? And could someone help me on how to make an ARC? Thank you, your advices and help is much appreciated.

God bless us all ❤
He will need an ARC to return to Canada. Details about the ARC process are here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/authorization-return-canada.html

Given he applied for refugee status and was issued a deportation order, it's extremely unlikely a work permit will be approved. He will most likely have to wait until PR is approved before he can return. I assume you have included him as a dependent in your PR application.

Bonjing26

Oct 17, 2018
He was given a work permit. His working permit will be expired on June 2019 and his open permit(refugeeAnd we thought that everything is okay since he has one. Yes i included him on my application. Would there be a problem on my application because he was deported?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
He was given a work permit. His working permit will be expired on June 2019 and his open permit(refugeeAnd we thought that everything is okay since he has one. Yes i included him on my application. Would there be a problem on my application because he was deported?
His work permit is no longer valid after the deportation. Your application will be delayed because your spouse must be approved for an ARC.

Reactions: Bryanna and scylla

Bonjing26

Oct 17, 2018
What is the processing time for an ARC? Does it take long? Could you please help me on how to start the letter? We are so deaperate, thank you so much

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
What is the processing time for an ARC? Does it take long? Could you please help me on how to start the letter? We are so deaperate, thank you so much
There is no processing time. It depends on the case. It can be months or it can be much longer. I cannot help you write a letter. There may be examples if you search the forum.