Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
hi guys !
I got my ppr last month and I will travel to India tomorrow. My immigration visa will expire on March 31 and I will come back at 1st March. I’ve also add my spouse name on my file and she also get copr and passport. She will also come with me at same time. Can you guys plz tell me what’s the require documents except passport and copr letters.
Thanks.

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
Though i was prepared with all certificates, latest bank documents and other documents submitted at time of application - they did not asked any details other than COPR and passport at airport.
For few cases of my friends I heard, they asked the bank statement proof.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys !
I got my ppr last month and I will travel to India tomorrow. My immigration visa will expire on March 31 and I will come back at 1st March. I’ve also add my spouse name on my file and she also get copr and passport. She will also come with me at same time. Can you guys plz tell me what’s the require documents except passport and copr letters.
Thanks.
Don't forget your current permit (i.e. Work permit if your are holding one).

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
hi guys !
Thanks.
If you are saying that you will do your landing when you return on March 31st you will just need you passport and COPR. And yes if you have a work permit you will also need to hand that in as well. Note that once you do your landing all your work visa and immigration visa will be cancelled. You will need to wait for your PR card (61 days if everything is in order) before you can travel out again. If not you will need a PRTD if you plan to fly back in or use your COPR if you decide to enter via the US-Canada border. So just plan to be in Canada till you get your PR card.