+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help

hammadtaj

Jul 21, 2015
Hello,

I had applied for a TRV(Visitor visa) six months back which was rejected. I am now planning to apply for PR through EE. My TRV application was paper based. Do i have to mention in my EE profile that i was rejected TRV( visitor visa) earlier? Also will the documents I had submitted then be cross-checked with those I submit during my PR application?

Thank you for your time.

Hammad Taj

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammadtaj said:
Hello,

I had applied for a TRV(Visitor visa) six months back which was rejected. I am now planning to apply for PR through EE. My TRV application was paper based. Do i have to mention in my EE profile that i was rejected TRV( visitor visa) earlier? Also will the documents I had submitted then be cross-checked with those I submit during my PR application?

Thank you for your time.

Hammad Taj
Yes, you must mention that your visa was rejected.

You should assume that the officer reviewing your application will also cross-check with previous applications and other data CIC or other agencies have about you.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Yes, answer Yes.
Later on, you will receive a Schedule A form- when you do, you can explain the circumstances of the rejection.
Visa rejections almost never lead to application rejections, not unless they were on the basis of criminality or security issues.

hammadtaj

Jul 21, 2015
ok thanks.

In Immigration history and citizenships section, there is a question that have you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before? My answer is No but if I had applied for visit visa then what should I select , yes or No?

They have only asked about immigration and citizenship only and not for visit visa cases.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
hammadtaj said:
ok thanks.

In Immigration history and citizenships section, there is a question that have you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before? My answer is No but if I had applied for visit visa then what should I select , yes or No?

They have only asked about immigration and citizenship only and not for visit visa cases.
As long as you have a UCI No. answer that as 'Yes'. By 'Citizenship and Immigration Canada' they don't mean applications only for Citizenship and Immigration purpose. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (IRCC now, CIC earlier) is authority's name that deals with such applications in Canada.