+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help !!!

eliberg

Apr 26, 2010
my case has been in Backgroun Check since March 2007. I already paid the $490 and did a medical on march 2007.

After 3 Years, in late January 2010, I receive a document from Buffalo requesting an update of my info, as to what I was doing and where I was living for the last 2 years. I sent it by Ups and they received it on 1 February 2010, IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE. Does that mean they will send me my PR soon ? do I need to do another medical ? the last one expired on March 2008. Please help if anyone has any info or similar experience.

I'm Grateful to all Keep hope!! Peace

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will need to undergo another medical exam because it has been more than a year since you did the first one. Medical exams are only valid for one year. So you have to wait for the medicals request and after that the PPR.

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
How do u know your case was in background check since 2007? maybe u applied in 2007 and then got the request for medicals. furthermore, as some one correctly said, the medicals are valid only for 1 year. you need to do them again once they request.

eliberg

Apr 26, 2010
after I passed my medical and paid $490 on march 2007, they started the Background check and it has been in process for 3 years and 2 months (probably a new all time record ).

in late January 2010 they contacted me to update my info for the last 2 years (where I lived and what I was doing.)
I sent the information on february 2010, it has been 3 months now.

Im thinking to do a medical and send it to them even though they did not ask me yet.
I also ordered my CAIPS this week

ANY RECOMMENDATION ON WHAT I SHOULD DO !!!!

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
You cannot undergo the medical examinations unless you received the special forms. Yes, you must undergo medical examinations, but you need to wait. I am sure that they'll contact you for medicals soon. If they do so, then your visa will be within your reach.

There was another case somehow similar to yours. They got their visas and not are getting ready to land.