+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there I have a quick question my cousin applied for visitors visa from Pakistan. we saw the passport today it says S1 student visa for 5 yrs. All of us so confused why they issued a student visa we asked for TRV. what are the options now? seems like an error. problem is we got the tickets n everything he is ready to come. What options we have

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farid- said:
hi there I have a quick question my cousin applied for visitors visa from Pakistan. we saw the passport today it says S1 student visa for 5 yrs. All of us so confused why they issued a student visa we asked for TRV. what are the options now? seems like an error. problem is we got the tickets n everything he is ready to come. What options we have
She has to contact the visa office and inform them. If she tries to seek admission at a port of entry with a student visa she will be refused entry as she is not a student and she cannot enter as a visitor with a student visa.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi there that's what we have decided to inform them that they issued wrong visa. so I guess we will be sending it back to visa office I don't know what will happen but I will update the forum do do you think they can reject it?sorry for too many questions we are just confused about how can they can make such a mistake

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Congregates to hear from you and good luck...
Also Please read private message I have sent you.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually once everything settled down u will see me more on forum it was one good news after very long time for us but now I don't know what they will do after a while all of us were happy but when realized it's wrong visa they issued by mistake it's little depressing n yes I will help u as much as I could just might have format in my laptop I will send u tomorrow but give me time n I will send u detail reply in personal message tomorrow . Thanks

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all as promised I am just updating the forum. We send email to cic Islamabad. they apologized for the error n requested to send back the passport. They fixed in one day but now got single entry again we applied for multiple visa but instead of going back n forth n wasting time off from work decided to come and go back n then apply again for multiple visa.
thanks for all of ur support.