+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help

ReetGill

Oct 17, 2014
Hey guys
All document work us completed for visa applying but only thing left is fee receipt.
Please help me to know the best way to deposit my fee in concordia unuversity.

Thanks in advance
Please reply

pNick

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP requested on 02-06-2014
AOR Received.
8-May-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
14-May-14
Med's Request
12-Nov-14
Med's Done....
14-Nov-14
Interview........
Medical received on 24-Nov-14
Passport Req..
26-Nov-14
LANDED..........
30-Dec-14
http://www.trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums

AkashdeepS

May 23, 2014
I am going to pay my tuition fee in few days. I found the wired tranfer payment detail in this way. I am going to check this detail with university.I used following process.
In your myconcordia portal , just go to student account services and go to international wire payment. Enter amount and they will give wire transfer details and account number to transfer amount. You can easily transfer your money through Forex. They will charge you less than a 1000 INR depending upon how you give money to forex.
I will inform you if i found any other detail regarding payment of fee or any other changes in above details.
Have you completed your process regarding GIC. I am waiting for my account detail to transfer funds.

ReetGill

Oct 17, 2014
AkashdeepS said:
I am going to pay my tuition fee in few days. I found the wired tranfer payment detail in this way. I am going to check this detail with university.I used following process.
In your myconcordia portal , just go to student account services and go to international wire payment. Enter amount and they will give wire transfer details and account number to transfer amount. You can easily transfer your money through Forex. They will charge you less than a 1000 INR depending upon how you give money to forex.
I will inform you if i found any other detail regarding payment of fee or any other changes in above details.
Have you completed your process regarding GIC. I am waiting for my account detail to transfer funds.

Thanku so much.
Yes i have transferred the money to the account for GIC.
Hope to get it soon from the bank.
When will you apply for visa then?

AkashdeepS

May 23, 2014
I have applied for GIC on 17.Still Waiting for my GIC account detail. Most probably I will get account details by tommorow. I am trying to file my visa till end of this month. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Hope so every goes correctly and I file my visa by end of this month.

I have contacted Concordia University, regarding paying course fee. I got following reply. The above mention process which I mentioned is correct , just you need to mail university on iso @ concordia.ca after transferring fee for receipt.
Hi Aakashdeep Singh,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please pay either of those amounts by international wire transfer payment. The details are found at the Methods of Payment website below:

http://www.concordia.ca/admissions/tuition-fees/fee-payment-deadlines/methods-of-payment.html

Once the pre-payment has been posted to the student account balance, it is possible to request the receipt by contacting the International Students Office at this e-mail address: iso @ concordia.ca

We hope this helps to answer your inquiry.

Joyce Payan
Office of Student Recruitment
Concordia University