Surname:
Given Name:
DOB:
UCI:
Application No.:
Type of Application: Economic Class - Canadian Experience Class
AOR Date:

Dear Visa Officer,

This is with reference to my application for permanent residence under Canadian Experience Class (CEC). I have received my AOR dated ___________. As I mentioned in my application that I was working as a full time employee at XXXXXXXXXXX, at the location of _______ in the capacity of XXXXXXXXXXX under NOC XXXX. However, at the same time I was also working on part time basis at another location of XXXXXXXXXXXXX at ________. I was doing this part time job on average 10 hours a week other than my full time job. When I was filing my application I have mention about my full time job as a XXXXXXXXXXXXX. However, I missed out mentioning my part time job at XXXXXXXXXXX.

I have informed CIC helpline agent about the said matter. The agent had advised me to send the updated Schedule A and Schedule 8 forms to CPC Ottawa office. Enclosed are the updated schedule A and schedule 8 forms along with the following supporting documents:

• Paystubs for my part time job
• Notice of Assessment
• Reference letter from employer
• T4 for my part time job

You are kindly requested to disregard the previous forms xxxxxxx and use these updated forms and information to access my application. Please contact me incase of any further required information.

Yours truly,

XXXXXXXXXXX
[/quote]

CanadaPR0012

Apr 18, 2014
Thank you all, my Friends, really appreciate your help.
I still worried that my application my be considered as misrepresentation due to failure in disclosing information, so I think I'll still try to reach CIC reps on phone tomorrow.

Capricorn2012

Dec 1, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 28, 2013
AOR Received.
October 30, 2013
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
March 21, 2014
Med's Done....
March 24, 2014
Passport Req..
March 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2, 2014
LANDED..........
April 8, 2014
You are fixing your error so you are not misrepresenting anything
You should be ok
Good luck

CanadaPR0012

Apr 18, 2014
Finally reached CIC agent today (after endless attempts to call) and nice Lady told me that I indeed need to mention every "visa" refusal in my application, no matter if it was visa application or any other immigrant application, otherwise they may consider it as misrepresentation. So I asked to cancel my application - fortunately they didn't start to process it yet.

CanadaPR0012

Apr 18, 2014
Friends, just one more question.
Yesterday I asked CIC Agent to cancel my BOWP application. She told me that she left notice on my application and another CIC Agent will communicate with me soon. In addition I sent an email asking for withdrawal. Today I got no emails from CIC. What do you think, how long it will take to cancel the application? Does anybody has any experience with canceling an application?
Thanks in advance.