+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help

persia5

Star Member
Dec 27, 2010
hello every body

well i come from algeria ,, and i live in algeria and im trying to find a contract of work in canada ,,, do you have any idea abt tht or any help please
waiting for your answer
thank you

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
persia5 said:
hello every body

well i come from algeria ,, and i live in algeria and im trying to find a contract of work in canada ,,, do you have any idea abt tht or any help please
waiting for your answer
thank you
I think you will find it very hard to get a job while you are in Algeria. What are your skills? What have you got that Canada needs?

Ronaldonyx

Sep 28, 2010
persia5 said:
hello every body

waiting for your answer
thank you
I advice a lot of guys to search on this website: Indeed.ca. That's where all jobs in Canada are being posted.

Talestand

Jan 29, 2014
persia5 said:
hello every body

waiting for your answer
thank you
Finding a job in Canada directly from Algeria seems difficult to me.
Algerian qualifications are more recognized in Europe.
You can consider to study for 1 or 2 years in Germany or other European countries. The tuition fees in some EU countries such as Germany are free.
I had some Algerian friends working in Italy.

persia5

Star Member
Dec 27, 2010
thank u for tht answer but im not looking for going to europ bcs if i wanna go then i can beside tht i also do have my brother who live in paris so i hav no probleme with going there ot staying there but i guess every body in this life has dream ,,,

Sarah1

Feb 7, 2014
Create a canadian resume and start applying online to any company which offers LMOs.
Good luck