+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help!

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
if a person has not done IELTS And a college attach a letter with LOA that he first study english and then pursue a desired course then what are the visa chances?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
vikkiranag said:
if a person has not done IELTS And a college attach a letter with LOA that he first study english and then pursue a desired courses then what are the visa chances?
It is conditional LOA, you have to prove your English proficiency before applying for Visa. Visa is issued on conditional LOA if one meets all the conditions.

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
Inam89 said:
It is conditional LOA, you have to prove your English proficiency before applying for Visa. Visa is issued on conditional LOA if one meets all the conditions.
so u mean to say visa can be granted in this situation?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
vikkiranag said:
so u mean to say visa can be granted in this situation?
No, most probably not.

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
Inam89 said:
No, most probably not.
How you can say NO straightly..
people can get visa's without IELTS and may face rejection even with IELTS. so i think there is a possibility of anything! what really matters is BE POSITIVE! Right?

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
Inam89 said:
What does the word "Probably" mean? You really need to take some English lectures :p
if u had said probably alone then it would ve been taken as probably and for ur kind info most probably mean 90% n u meant to say the 90% NO which means a straight "NO" even u didnt get ur visa yet n u r becoming n behaving like a VISA OFFICER here in this forum... beta first grow up then talk to literate person even u don't even know how to talk! i think now u need to justify ur most probably! even i feel the same that u need to take IELTS classes again even i can teach u.. lol. :p

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
TRING TRING
REMINDER '' WE ARE NOT HERE FOR FIGHTS,JUST LEAVE THIS ISSUE"
and why you people are fighting on language issue,ENGLISH is not our language thats why we all go through ielts and no body gets 9 bands,,,,so mistakes are certian. :)

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
Inam89 said:
LOL 90% NO = 100% NO? You need to revise some maths lessons as well :D
You proved your point, you never took interest in studies and that is why you have a gap of 5 years :p The rest of your post speaks for your mental level itself .

One more thing by getting visa a person does not become visa officer, looks like I really pissed you off that is why you used such a wrong analogy :)
Yup majority always Win! if one politician gets 90% votes and other gets 10% who gonna win? tell u r just over confident! even u know nothing, misguiding people over here nothing else.. anyways i don't really like to talk to illiterate people! who doesn't even know the use of words!

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
Inam89 said:
Yes I am illiterate just because you don't understand my level of things because you have got GPA of 2.52 :p, a study gap of 5 years distributed evenly throughout your academic life.

You are a pessimist that is why you are taking 90% chances as 100% rejection. One last thing, I don't need your views on my replies. If I misguided you then why have you asked me tons of questions previously?

You are most welcome to ask me any question in future as well, the way you used to PM me in Past :)

BR,
Inam
u r i think a case of MR.. u need a treatment lol. :p consult doc. please! and don't think much about ur visa its gonna ruin u thoroughly.. n stop guiding people (people are devastating coz of ur guidance!)

vikkiranag

May 25, 2012
Inam89 said:
It it makes you stop, then Okay. It really shows your class 2.52 lols ;)
lol.. yup n i say it with PROUD! u r kid! brainless kid! wahahahaha.. :p now don't waste my time, have already wasted lots of my precious time on a MR like u so excuse me.. n try to study instead of using this forum all day!.. :D

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
vikkiranag said:
lol.. yup n i say it with PROUD! u r kid! brainless kid! wahahahaha.. :p now don't waste my time, has already wasted lots of my precious time on a MR like u so excuse me.. n try to study instead of using this forum all day!.. :D
Okay and you find some job in order to cover for your gap :)

Sorry man, I think I really pissed you off ;)