+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with SOP !

mdassaf1992

Jan 22, 2018
Hello , i got 3 visitor visa to canada now im reapplying for study visa after my first one got refused 3 weeks ago . i had 3 tourist visa before should mention it in my sop to prove that im coming back ? and do u recommend to say ( im coming back after my studies to take care of my mother since im her only child ) ?

Jimmy931

Jan 9, 2018
Hello , i got 3 visitor visa to canada now im reapplying for study visa after my first one got refused 3 weeks ago . i had 3 tourist visa before should mention it in my sop to prove that im coming back ? and do u recommend to say ( im coming back after my studies to take care of my mother since im her only child ) ?
Don't mention about the 3 visitor visas you had, they already know. Write a good SOP which explains your complete intent.

mdassaf1992

Jan 22, 2018
Don't mention about the 3 visitor visas you had, they already know. Write a good SOP which explains your complete intent.
thank you for your reply , i believe if it's meant to be it will be , but can you tell me how long the SOP should be . mind is very short and clear and stricked to the point why i want to study in canada and not my country . its about 800 words . is that enough ?

Jimmy931

Jan 9, 2018
thank you for your reply , i believe if it's meant to be it will be , but can you tell me how long the SOP should be . mind is very short and clear and stricked to the point why i want to study in canada and not my country . its about 800 words . is that enough ?
Yeah, 800 word is more than enough. They don't wanna spend all day on one application. Make it shorter, and good that it's straight to the point.