+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with NOC code

Amrita97

Sep 20, 2020
Hello,

I need some assistance. Below is the job posting I'm looking to apply for:

Labour Pricing Estimator:

Forecasts project costs. Gathers details and compiles data to estimate all production costs according to specifications. Considers raw materials, labor, equipment, tools, labor and transportation for estimations. Helps determine necessary resources for projects based on cost estimates and budgetary constraints.

Essential Job Functions:

The following duties are normal for this position. The incumbent may perform some or all of these duties however; it is not an exclusive or all-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned.
• Prepare labour estimates on routine small projects and on large and complex projects as required by client’s documents for CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods)
• Review assembly instructions, evaluate requests for estimates, and understand scope of work to bid
• Conduct physical time studies on displays
• Prepare cost analysis by recapitulating material and labour incurred in the production of the product
• Review estimates and revisions for completeness and accuracy and understanding of scope of work to quote
• Provide assistance with bids and quotes as required
• Take ownership of projects and execute through completion
• Assist with research and gather data on industry trends and developments when needed
• Prepare workflow layouts for production lines
• Perform pricing and cost analysis as directed

Education Desired
Bachelor’s Degree

Skills & Experience
Work Experience Required
Some relevant experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, Or Abilities Desired
  • Knowledge of and ability to use and influence organization's policies, standards and procedures guiding manufacturing processes
  • Knowledge of strategies and tools for controlling and optimizing the factors that lie between the purchase of raw materials and delivery of finished products
  • Ability to effectively manage the business relationship and transactions with the suppliers of raw materials or product components
  • Knowledge of issues and considerations for effectively managing local or distributed inventories of raw materials, work in progress and finished goods
  • Knowledge of the processes, tools and operational considerations for effective and efficient movement of goods and materials throughout the manufacturing cycle
  • Knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a manufacturing plant or facility
I think this job falls under NOC 2234 but I may be wrong. Please help!

Thank you!