+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with my rejected application

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hey everyone. I hope you are staying safe!

I am in a bit of a dilemma here and would like some suggestions. I applied for EE under CEC in October last year. Unfortunately, my application was denied because roles and responsibilities were not mentioned in the employment letter. I am re-applying and in my previous application, I forgot to mention a temp job I did after graduation for a month in my personal history section. I want to mention it this time (though I am not claiming points for it so it won't be in work history). Will it be okay to do that as it will make my previous application different from the current application? Thanks in advance. Looking forward to your suggestions

PS: I called CIC today and they said I should fill my current application in accordance with my best knowledge. So I was looking for second opinion from people who had similar cases in past

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Yes, fill out your application as accurately as possible, there's no need to question whether you should include it now because you didn't include it in your previous application.

You won't be penalised for that, if anything you're making your application more accurate and verifiable.

Reactions: tanujgyan

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Yes, fill out your application as accurately as possible, there's no need to question whether you should include it now because you didn't include it in your previous application.

You won't be penalised for that, if anything you're making your application more accurate and verifiable.
Thank you!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes, go ahead and add it to your personal history. You will be fine!!!

My first application was rejected and I got approved second time. Processing went smooth :) So don't worry!! Good luck!!!

tanujgyan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Yes, go ahead and add it to your personal history. You will be fine!!!

My first application was rejected and I got approved second time. Processing went smooth :) So don't worry!! Good luck!!!
Thanks for you reply. Did you also have some changes in your second application? Did you include letter of explanation to address those changes