+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP WITH MY PGWP ELIGIBILITY AND STUDY PERMIT EXTENSION!!!

Maddygio96

Apr 20, 2018
Toronto
Hi Everyone,
I’m Gio, & I’m writing you all in order to get some advices about my current situation.
I’ve decided to post here because I’m having several doubts about the PGWP eligibility criteria stressed by “dimon9x” where it says: studied for more than 8 months but not continuously (you took a semester off).
I’ve started my first semester at Humber College (Media Communications - Diploma Program - 2 years) last September. After having had several troubles with my academic standing (EVEN DUE TO THE ONTARIO COLLEGE STRIKE!!!) I’ve decided to withdraw from the Winter 2018, my second semester, which I should have been enrolled starting from February 2018 to April 2018.
Actually, I’m intended to hopefully start a new program at the same school (Advertising and Graphic Design) after having accepted my offer for this Fall starting from this September. I’m extremely concerned about the possibility to get a PGWP once started a new program this Fall and after having extended my study permit within Canada. In addition, I’d like to if I’ve made a mistake flying back to my country after having withdrawn from the first program cause I’m so worried about a potential DLI report which could deny my current study permit and student status which it’s still valid. I’d like to be back to Toronto with my current study permit cause I’m feeling so much frustrated to wast my time in my home country after having lived so much pain in the last few months. I REALLY HOPE TO GET SOME REALLY IMPORTANT SUGGESTIONS & ADVICES ABOUT WHAT SHOULD I DO & IF I SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT MY CURRENT STATUS.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP :) :) :)
KIND REGARDS
GIO