+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help with IMM 5645E Form & Where is the Visa Office in Pakistan?

a_khan

Jun 19, 2012
Hi All,

I have couple of questions for you.

I live in Canada, and I would like to invite my parents to visit Canada from Pakistan.

Where do they post the application forms? what is the visa office address, or do they have to post the documents via Fedex/ Gerry's office? and how much is the fee for each person for visitor visa?

Secondly, in Form IM 5645E, it says to provide the brother and sister information i.e. date of birth etc. Now the problem is, my mom and dad don't remember their siblings date of birth. My question to you is, do we have to fill out this section on this form? can we just leave it blank? or whats the solution to fill up this section.

Any help that come will highly appreciated.

Cheers!

A

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
Best bet is to visit the Canadian Visa Application Center. There are one each located in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore. You can contact them or get more info here:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/

Leeee

Apr 25, 2015
Hi I have a question my widowed mother and my two brothers want to apply for TRV visit visa to Canada TO visit ME. I am on a PGWP and my application is in process for PR. What docs should I attach for strong ties we have a property, house, bank statement, but my brothers are in their last semester of their masters. so please advise