+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with group application!

Jul 31, 2023
Hi. How can I apply for a visitor visa for a mother and two minor kids? I mean, I cannot see any group application option! How should I start the application for a visitor visa to see the option of ‘GROUP’ application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. How can I apply for a visitor visa for a mother and two minor kids? I mean, I cannot see any group application option! How should I start the application for a visitor visa to see the option of ‘GROUP’ application?
I thought mother had her visa approved? What is a group application? You can use the same account.

Do I have to apply separately for my family members?
Family members must complete their own application forms. However, you may submit your applications together online or at a Visa Application Centre (VAC) and use one payment receipt for the total amount.

Your spouse or common-law partner and children must meet all of the requirements for temporary residence in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Say I want tk use the same account, which option should I choose to get to add people to the application process?
I don’t know all the drop downs by memory but each child must fill out their own or what account you are using - GCKEY. You may need to set up an new account, as your wife has an approved TRV.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html