+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with education evaluation

sandeepgunnam

Oct 28, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to start my application in Express Entry and i am going through the required documentation. I completed my Masters degree in US, So for education evaluation is it enough for me to evaluate my master's degree or i should evaluate my Bachelors degree as well?

Please let me know if anyone is in the same situation.

Thanks,
Sandeep

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
I have a masters from US and I am currently evaluating only my masters by WES, since only the highest degree counts for the maximum points. Some People on this forum have done both and some people have done only highest degree. I personally feel since it's a US masters degree, no need to get the bachelor's evaluated.

sandeepgunnam

Oct 28, 2017
I have a masters from US and I am currently evaluating only my masters by WES, since only the highest degree counts for the maximum points. Some People on this forum have done both and some people have done only highest degree. I personally feel since it's a US masters degree, no need to get the bachelor's evaluated.
Ok Thank you for your reply. I started filling the form in WES website and in the education details section they are asking to provide both Secondary and Higher education details for analysis. Is it required to provide both? because we are evaluating only the Higher education(Masters) degree?

Thanks,
Sandeep