+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help where we can apply to migrate with my family.

Paulita

Jan 18, 2020
We are refugee from Syria since 2014 and we are currently living here in Lebanon. Anybody can help us? I'm originally from philippines and my husband is from Syria. We have 2 sons, eldest 11yrs. Old and the youngest is 2 yrs. And 6months. Please we really need help thank you.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You can apply through one of the immigration program like Express Entry or PNP. If you are hoping for immigration through a refugee claim, you either need to apply in Canada or through the UNHCR.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you are from the Philippines you wouldn’t be able to claim asylum. You would also need to show that the Philippines were unsafe. Would suggest moving to the Philippines with your family.

Paulita

Jan 18, 2020
You can apply through one of the immigration program like Express Entry or PNP. If you are hoping for immigration through a refugee claim, you either need to apply in Canada or through the UNHCR.

Thank you so much to your reply. I tried many times but still didn't get the real application always rejected. I hope if you know the link that will help us will really appreciated because I really need medical help for my self I've been sick for more than a month's now but cannot afford to go to the hospital. Please I really need help Indeed.
If you are from the Philippines you wouldn’t be able to claim asylum. You would also need to show that the Philippines were unsafe. Would suggest moving to the Philippines with your family.

Thank you so much for your reply. I will apply under my husband he's a Syrian national. I hope somebody can help us because now life in lebanon is more struggling than before.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you so much to your reply. I tried many times but still didn't get the real application always rejected. I hope if you know the link that will help us will really appreciated because I really need medical help for my self I've been sick for more than a month's now but cannot afford to go to the hospital. Please I really need help Indeed.

Thank you so much for your reply. I will apply under my husband he's a Syrian national. I hope somebody can help us because now life in lebanon is more struggling than before.
If UNHCR has rejected you, there really is no option for your family to come to Canada.

If you need medical help, return to your own country and start the process for your husband to move there.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017

No one here can help you apply for a refugee claim. The Philippines is a safe country, you should be able to go back home and take your family with you. As you are a Filipino citizen, your children get Philippine citizenship as well. Register their births with the closest Philippine embassy and acquire passports for them. You can also get medical attention in the Philippines. There are a lot of top notch doctors at St. Luke’s or Medical City.

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
As others have pointed out you must exhaust your option for citizenship in safe countries before gaining asylum elsewhere. Because you can move to the Phillipines you would likely be denied asylum in Canada. I would focus your efforts on returning to the Phillipines. Why have you not sought safety there already?