+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help---- Whats the processing time for visa under university category??

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Hello guyzz I just wanaa knw what will be the processing time for visa if I apply under university category..

The most important thing is what are the required document the checklist to b submitted in the embassy for univ category?????

And what are the chances of getting visa for a university comparing to pg diplomas for college under spp?? Does backlog in engineering I had 8 will effect my case for getting visa.........
I heard that CHC is lenient for spp category visa. Is that the case????

......... Hoping to get my doubt clear..

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Amit Rastogi said:
Hello guyzz I just wanaa knw what will be the processing time for visa if I apply under university category..

The most important thing is what are the required document the checklist to b submitted in the embassy for univ category?????

And what are the chances of getting visa for a university comparing to pg diplomas for college under spp?? Does backlog in engineering I had 8 will effect my case for getting visa.........

Processing time - Not sure
Checklist - http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Delhi_study_permit_1_22.10.12.pdf
Chances -better

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Amit Rastogi said:

1. Processing time Chandigarh/Delhi : 2 weeks http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp