+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help!!! What's the best way to get into contact with your MP?

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What's the best way to get into contact with your MP?

Phone?
Fax?
Email?

And how do you get in contact with the actual MP themselves. I've tried to get into contact with my MP. I tried email, but no response. I tried calling, but I can't get him in person. Any suggestions. How did you get in contact with your MP and what did you say to get them to help you out?

Thank you so much for your help.

whoopi83

Aug 17, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are local, some people have suggested a walk in visit is more helpful.

If you can't visit in person, perhaps call and follow up with an e-mail. You initially may find a voice on the other end of the line hears your despair and helps out. They then may suggest an email or a letter/fax etc.

anhstar

Aug 18, 2009
Quebec
I sent a mail with my number and a short text explaining our situation! The lady called me week later I think.
You can call them as well, I think that's the fastest way.

sonimal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
If you are looking to get an update on your file, then You dont really need to speak to the MP directly, Their representatives have the authority to get an update from the Visa office. Everytime I got an update from the Visa office, It was through the representative and the not MP herself. So when u call the MP office, You can just speak to the person answering the call and explain them your situation.

Hope it helps

Soni