+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help urgently,

clementaj

Dec 22, 2016
Good day Everyone,

I applied for a study permit for the period of two years. Currently, i received a mail stating that my account statement is determined to be fraudulent and that am giving 7 days to respond to the message.

Please i don't actually understand what to do to prove my account statement is genuine. please i need help.

Thanks

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Get a letter from your bank stating that your account statement is genuine and you are have been an account holder there for X years etc.

Ndii

Apr 8, 2018
Good day Everyone,

I applied for a study permit for the period of two years. Currently, i received a mail stating that my account statement is determined to be fraudulent and that am giving 7 days to respond to the message.

Please i don't actually understand what to do to prove my account statement is genuine. please i need help.

Thanks
Just get a reference letter from the bank
Maybe there obvious errors in your statement

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Good day Everyone,

Thanks
Get a balance proof certificate from bank on their letter head with sign & seal of the bank official .. btw when did you file & which embassy ?

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
And don't worry too much - if you didn't commit any fraud, just get the documentation from your bank - they should help you. Try to talk to the branch manager and explain the severity of the situation. With documentation (on bank letter head + stamp + signature), you should be ok.

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
And don't worry too much - if you didn't commit any fraud, just get the documentation from your bank - they should help you. Try to talk to the branch manager and explain the severity of the situation. With documentation (on bank letter head + stamp + signature), you should be ok.
And I’m sure that if you prove that you will get your visa for sure
When embassy contacts us with regards to our application then that’s a sure shot a positive sign :)

Reactions: Ndii

clementaj

Dec 22, 2016
Thanks.
Is there any need for me to accompany the reference letter with up to date account statement?

Ndii

Apr 8, 2018
Just the reference letter on the bank letter head paper
It should be signed and stamped

Was the previous statement on the bank letter head paper?
Was it stamped and signed?
Thanks.
Is there any need for me to accompany the reference letter with up to date account statement?