+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help...Urgent

Aug 27, 2016
Hi all,
I am currently working as a change analyst at hcl technologies and have 2.6 years of working experience in handling IT change management. I am thinking of perusing one year post graduate certificate program at Canada. I have searched two courses one is project management and other is information systems business analysis program.can anybody provide me honest feedback as in which course is worth it and has high chances of getting jobs. I am considering this for Jan 2017 intake at george brown college. :)

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Cannot comment on jobs but be aware that project management at George Brown looks like an 8 month course and business analysis 1 year so if you want a PGWP the BA one might get you a 1 year PGWP whereas as far as I can see project mgmt only 8 months at this college. If you want PM then you need look for a course that extends to a year with a coop included such as Centennial as an example.

Aug 27, 2016
Thanks for your quick response on this..
Can you let me know if centennial is a good college to peruse post graduate course and what next I can probably do if I am not able to find job in response to course taken.