+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help: Urgent - Do I need to entered expired/old passport in profile

av

Jan 21, 2015
Guys,

Do I need to enter expired passport details in express entry profile. One of my passport was issue in 2014 and had to renewed at it was bit damaged. I am not able to enter this information as system is not accepting the cancellation date. However when I changed expiry date to 2016 then passport details were accepted.

Please help.

Thanks

av

Jan 21, 2015
Also, do I need to enter my 10th and 12th education history or only graduation and post graduation is enough

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I would say upload your old passport if it covers or covers a part of the last 10 years. In my case my current passport covers 5 of the last 10 yeats, so I uploaded my old passport and new passport and visa stamps from both passports to show the VO that my travel history over the last 10 years I listed in my EE profile matches the Visa stamps.

In terms of 'Education' if you have completed any higher education than Grade 12 (ie Undergraduate or Masters), then Grade 12 Education does not need to be included.

Hope this helps.

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Expired passports are not required to be uploaded, and do not need to be entered in the EE profile.

Reactions: bubblycoke

av

Jan 21, 2015
Thanks Guys,

I am submitting profile with current passport.

For education, I am entering graduation and post graduation details, hope that should be enough.

Thanks,

divyashreebajpai

Dec 12, 2017
Thanks Guys,

I am submitting profile with current passport.

For education, I am entering graduation and post graduation details, hope that should be enough.

Thanks,
Hi AV

I am in process of submitting my application, received ITA on 11th April.
Did you get the PR based on your current passport submission?
My issue is, all my travel stamps are on my expired passport and got my new passport in March. So was wondering should I mention my old passport details in the application and upload the stamped pages?

Your help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi AV

I am in process of submitting my application, received ITA on 11th April.
Did you get the PR based on your current passport submission?
My issue is, all my travel stamps are on my expired passport and got my new passport in March. So was wondering should I mention my old passport details in the application and upload the stamped pages?

Your help is appreciated.
Just your new passport...