+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help! two CIC accounts for paper based and EE CEC

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi!

does anybody have experience of having two CIC accounts?

I have applied for paper based pnp PR but it extremely long - more than 20 months and now by having 1 year work exprerience in Canada I wanna apply for EE CEC.

But my current account doesn't have link for creating express entry profile, so I am going to create new one with new email - any tips about this?

thank you!!!

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yeah I am currently in your situation.

Once you link your paper based account, the Express Entry option is removed.

You have to create a new CIC account, and applying using EE.
When you are submitting your EE application, they will ask you to note down your UCI and PNP Application number.

When your EE application is near approval and they ask for your passport, you should go ahead and withdraw from the PNP PR application and I think they will refund your money back with 3-8 weeks.

I still have both applications in process. So good luck

tushya

Oct 27, 2016

When you are submitting your EE application, they will ask you to note down your UCI and PNP Application number.

When your EE application is near approval and they ask for your passport, you should go ahead and withdraw from the PNP PR application and I think they will refund your money back with 3-8 weeks.

I'm on the same boat. Two applications going on at the same time. Are you CEC? If so, what's your AOR and your current background status?

Reactions: AlexandraO

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016

Thank you!

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Hi!

does anybody have experience of having two CIC accounts?

I have applied for paper based pnp PR but it extremely long - more than 20 months and now by having 1 year work exprerience in Canada I wanna apply for EE CEC.

But my current account doesn't have link for creating express entry profile, so I am going to create new one with new email - any tips about this?

thank you!!!
I have your same situation! I currently have 2 applications going on! The medical exams work for both. I already submitted my medicals from my Express entry to the paper application even if the haven't asked for it!
It is ok to have 2 applications, the only thing is that you will probably are going to need another account!

Reactions: AlexandraO

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
I have your same situation! I currently have 2 applications going on! The medical exams work for both. I already submitted my medicals from my Express entry to the paper application even if the haven't asked for it!
It is ok to have 2 applications, the only thing is that you will probably are going to need another account!
thank you very much!

Sarapgw

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Hi;
I have the same problem. I applied for the OINP and process is going on. By coming Dec 1st I will get 1 year experience. So tried to apply for EE. But my account did not have EE link. So I created a new account and started the EE profile but not yet submitted. Then I linked the OINP application.
However if you do vice versa you will not have the EE link.
Please keep on updating on this matter!

Sarapgw

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Let's keep each other posted, we are on the same boat.
Just a question when you fill your EE profile did you select yes or no to the job offer. I have contract till June 2018. In this case do I say yes or no?

For example;

Does ....... have a job offer in Canada?

The offer must:
be for full-time and for at least one year
meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification) and
be non-seasonal for Federal Skilled Workers.
(required)
Information about the job offer
Is this job offer for work that is:

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Just a question when you fill your EE profile did you select yes or no to the job offer. I have contract till June 2018. In this case do I say yes or no?

For example;

Does ....... have a job offer in Canada?

The offer must:
be for full-time and for at least one year
meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification) and
be non-seasonal for Federal Skilled Workers.
(required)
Information about the job offer
Is this job offer for work that is:
I select no, since valid job offer mean it's LMIA approved. If you don't have LMIA, just say no. Your work experience will be counted any way even if you answered no.

Sep 22, 2018
Hi Everyone!

I applied for the paper based pnp PR a few months ago, but I have 1 year work experience now and want to do an ee application. Does anyone know if I will get the 600 points for provincial nomination in ee? the provincial nomination is in the masters graduate stream

Eisuk

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
I have had both apps in. I just got approved under EE and my over-19-months still ongoing PNP does not seem to had been approved anytime soon. I have a scheduled in two weeks Landing appointment so I'm guessing I should withdraw my PNP prior to it. Should I contact PNP officer prior to withdrawing or to send a webform with my PNPPR app number asking for withdrawal?

Reactions: vuta

nemhoney

Sep 7, 2020
Hello Guys,

I have a query on CEC application for my brother.

He has already submitted a PNP application and Recently got ITA for CEC and submitted CEC as well.

But there is a small discrepancy in dependent personal history, family details and address history between the 2 applications(PNP and CEC applications)?
previously he has not added his sister in family but in the current application he has added.

What might be the impact?

Would really appreciate some suggestions