+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help..trv refusal

brunie

Dec 15, 2018
Hlo..I applied for trv bt got 2 time refusal..Dey send a refusal mail within 10 days I applied..don’t knw y..bt plz anyone help me..r these mail always correct..
I’m totally confused dis tme..I applied offline bt vfs send me 4 tracking id..none of them r working after 6 to 7 days I got refusal mail..cn i apply again or not..totally heart broken..

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You can apply as many times as you want but the key is to address the refusal reasons otherwise you are just wasting time and money.

Reactions: brunie

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
You need not keep creating new threads. Answer the questions of those who have replied to your other threads so that you can get a thorough reply.

What is your profile?
What documents did you send?
How much money do you have in the bank?
What are your ties to your home country?
How long did you say you will be here for?
Do you have a job? How long have you been in the job and how much do you earn?

Let me be straight with you, you are obviously looking to get a TRV so that you can fly here and stay here. Why else would you be looking for a job here?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/find-available-jobs-in-canada.14669/page-48#post-7456566

brunie

Dec 15, 2018
You can apply as many times as you want but the key is to address the refusal reasons otherwise you are just wasting time and money.
Thanku so much..I jst want to confirmed that some one apply again or nt..thanks a lot for showing me d real path

brunie

Dec 15, 2018
You need not keep creating new threads. Answer the questions of those who have replied to your other threads so that you can get a thorough reply.

What is your profile?

Let me be straight with you, you are obviously looking to get a TRV so that you can fly here and stay here. Why else would you be looking for a job here?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/find-available-jobs-in-canada.14669/page-48#post-7456566
Thanks..ok if it feel like den sry..I was just lukng to get an answer..plz help me more..hw I can delete dis account..will highly obliged..more to it I jst posting threads coz i see people posting things here..bt anyway thanks a lot..

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thanks..ok if it feel like den sry..I was just lukng to get an answer..plz help me more..hw I can delete dis account..will highly obliged..more to it I jst posting threads coz i see people posting things here..bt anyway thanks a lot..
I don’t know what help you want. You didn’t answer any of my questions.

You do not want to be a visitor. You want to live here. Why don’t you look at immigration programs instead?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Your answers are not specific enough.

@Bryanna
I didn't reply to the OP's thread in the Visitors forum for the same reason: He hasn't posted enough information to advise.

OP:
You would need to post more information for us to advise. You can start by replying in as much detail as possible to the questions here:

What is your profile?

Reactions: jddd