+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help to understand additional document status?

Betterfuture16

May 12, 2016
Hello experts

I didn't get any request for additional documents but under my application status it is showing "submitted additional documents are being reviewed" what does this means? Sharing my time time line for reference

AOR feb11,2017
Bg check: changed to NA
Till date nothing changed but they add new row about biometrics(you don't need finger prints)? So worried about my application.

Thank you

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Many people is having this issue. I have seen on this forum.

Yaman555

Star Member
May 7, 2017
This post is taken from Canadian Immigration and citizenship page on FB:

"Due to technical difficulties, some clients using online services may see a note in the “application status” section of their online application which says that IRCC has “requested a medical exam,” or “has requested additional documents”, but where there is no request letter in the “Application message” section of the online account. If this applies to you, no action is required and you should not take steps to schedule a medical examination or submit additional documents. We are working to resolve this issue and regret any confusion. You do need to do a medical, or submit additional documents, if/when you receive a request message in the “Application message” section of your account."

I hope this helps.

Reactions: sandra02

cococoffee

Jun 9, 2017
Hello,

same status is reflecting in my application too

"additional documents you provided are being reviewd"

but i never got any request to provide any additional document request and hence self never provided any additional docs.

Background check remains as " Not applicable"

Any one can tell what does this mean.

vancouvers paradise

May 1, 2017
Hello,

same status is reflecting in my application too

"additional documents you provided are being reviewd"

but i never got any request to provide any additional document request and hence self never provided any additional docs.

Background check remains as " Not applicable"

Any one can tell what does this mean.
Hello Experts,
Kindly address this query even I am in the same status. Pls clarify what does it mean? Thanks