+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help to stop my mind...

NaumanK

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Dubai
Guys I did a mistake while filling form imm5669e ... there was a question that ever my visa was rejected from canada or other country..by mistake I selected No .. in reality my TRV for canada was rejected two times and then on third attempt it got approved and in 2010 my uk student visa was rejected.

My file is in London visa office after sponsors approval..

Couple of days back I have uploaded new imm5669e form with correct information... I am still worried that they might make issue for that where it was a real mistake.

In my previous trv applications I always mentioned correct details but in PR application I did not read form properly and just selected the option .

Now I am thinking to cancel the complete application and move to canada on visit visa and then apply again as inland application which will give me the option to apply for OWP as well.

London visa office average processing time is one year... I was ready to wait for one year but this thing has totally messed up my mind

Any expert advise will be appreciated... kindly keep in mind that it was a mistake .. I am not a fool who would try to hide canada visa rejection where I know they can check details about previous applications.

Thanks in advance

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Guys I did a mistake while filling form imm5669e ... there was a question that ever my visa was rejected from canada or other country..by mistake I selected No .. in reality my TRV for canada was rejected two times and then on third attempt it got approved and in 2010 my uk student visa was rejected.

Couple of days back I have uploaded new imm5669e form with correct information... I am still worried that they might make issue for that where it was a real mistake.

In my previous trv applications I always mentioned correct details but in PR application I did not read form properly and just selected the option .

Now I am thinking to cancel the complete application and move to canada on visit visa and then apply again as inland application which will give me the option to apply for OWP as well.

London visa office average processing time is one year... I was ready to wait for one year but this thing has totally messed up my mind

Any expert advise will be appreciated... kindly keep in mind that it was a mistake .. I am not a fool who would try to hide canada visa rejection where I know they can check details about previous applications.

Thanks in advance
If you sent new form with correct answer before they find out themselves you are safe . You should send them new form with correct answer as soon as possible. If you already sent don’t worry you are safe.

Reactions: DiiDii

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019

Thanks in advance
You have done all you can do right now, did you enclose a letter explaining your mistake? You can do what you are mentioning but apart from being able to apply for the OWP you won't be any further ahead. Your new app would start from the beginning again. If they don't accept your new form and consider it misrepresentation you will get a PFL letter which you will have to address. It won't matter for the future whether you are applying in or outland, you have to see how they handle your new form. It is a good thing that you sent the new form before they sent you a PFL letter, they will consider oversights in your origional app but if they send you a PFL letter, you responding at that point that you forgot wouldn't be much of a defence.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
You have done all you can do right now, did you enclose a letter explaining your mistake? ... It won't matter for the future whether you are applying in or outland, you have to see how they handle your new form.
Keep copies and notes of all correspondence sent to them with dates and any confirmation/response that the system received this info, even if just a form email (e.g. 'we received your submission.')

Hopefully would not come to this but should it be treated as misrepresentation, correspondence and corrected forms may help in demonstrating was just an unintentional error. (Note, not saying this is likely)

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018

Thanks in advance
Heyyy what happened in your case Can you please reply