+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help to show father business as my further finanical support

ehsanelahi

Jul 16, 2011
hi every one.
I want to show my father business as he is partner with some one in Dubai for past 4 years. please help me that what i should mention in this for the Visa officer, how to write topic for father business any sample available please provide me that, second how i can satisfied him that i want return to my homeland.

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
ehsanelahi said:
hi every one.
I want to show my father business as he is partner with some one in Dubai for past 4 years. please help me that what i should mention in this for the Visa officer, how to write topic for father business any sample available please provide me that, second how i can satisfied him that i want return to my homeland.
Which country are you applying from and what is your course of study?

ehsanelahi

Jul 16, 2011
I am Applying from Pakistan for Canada and i am applying for ACCA. I have done F.sc in Pre-Medical ( class 12)
Matric 10 81%
Intermediate 12th 84%
IELTS 6 bands.
I have $ 30000 USA in Kabul bank as statement.I am an afghan student

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
ehsanelahi said:
hi every one.
I want to show my father business as he is partner with some one in Dubai for past 4 years. please help me that what i should mention in this for the Visa officer, how to write topic for father business any sample available please provide me that
Ask your father's partner or that company's MD or CEO to issue an "employment certificate" that states your father's
1. Share of investment in the company
2. Annual Income
3. Other additional financial details of the company.

The document needs to be legit and signed by a higher official of the Government in UAE (My dad also wanted to show his investment in Dubai but his business here was enough to prove his financial statues. I'm not sure who exactly can be a "Government Official" in Dubai but I suggest you ask your dad's partner about getting the employment certificate attested).

The Pakistani members here once mentioned a "letter of sponsorship". I did not require that separately and therefore, I did not ask anyone for it. I'm not sure if you need it but you can ask them for a sample :).

You'll also need to show all your dad's bank statements and the sum of final balances should be enough to cover your tuition expenses, your family's household expenses & utilities and an additional CAD$10,000 for your living.

ehsanelahi said:
second how i can satisfied him that i want return to my homeland.
You can never be sure of what EXACTLY does the VO want. I showed my parents' fixed assets on a notarized declaration of sponsorship. Properties act as "country ties" that bind you to your country. You, as his son, are likely to take after him and inherit those properties. And therefore you'll HAVE to leave Canada and come back to claim them. This could all be theoretical but working accordingly did help a lot of Bangladeshi applicants get their visas. I'm not sure if this applies to citizens of Afghanistan as well.

W

wasishah

ehsanelahi said:
I am Applying from Pakistan for Canada and i am applying for ACCA. I have done F.sc in Pre-Medical ( class 12)
Matric 10 81%
Intermediate 12th 84%
IELTS 6 bands.
I have $ 30000 USA in Kabul bank as statement.I am an afghan student
ok. every thing is all right give me ur e-mail.........wana send u some useful information regarding sponsor (father) business

In that file u will see

Affidavite Regarding Sponosership Declartion
Affidavite Regarding Financial Support of Sponsor
Cover letter of Sponsor To CHC ISB
Income Tax certificate of Sponsor
Sponsor's Bank Statment
Proverty Valution Docs of Sponsor
Birth Certificate of Sponsor and NICN

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
wasishah said:
ok. every thing is all right give me ur e-mail.........wana send u some useful information regarding sponsor (father) business

In that file u will see

Sponsor's Bank Statment
Wasim bro is affidavit required in Afghanistan as well? I'm not sure which countries require one.

And could you mail me the 1st two affidavits and the "cover letter of sponsor" only? I already PM'ed you my email.

W

wasishah

RIDZ said:
Wasim bro is affidavit required in Afghanistan as well? I'm not sure which countries require one.

And could you mail me the 1st two affidavits and the "cover letter of sponsor" only? I already PM'ed you my email.
ok. i will send to you that useful information. But there is No Canadian High Commission Office is Afghanistan......

www.visatronics.com and

check the list of required documents for afganistan..........

Afgani people applied from pakistani visatronics / Gerry Fedx......

Most of people of pakistan says that Afghanistan is the 5th province of Pakistan....

ehsanelahi

Jul 16, 2011
this is my email address. ehsanelahi2011 @ hotmail.com. there is embassy in Afghanistan but it is closed. we have to apply either to CHC in islamabad, india or London

ehsanelahi

Jul 16, 2011
He should send me the original affidavit through post or photostat e is acceptable here in CHC.
Affidavit should be attested from Lawyer

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
ehsanelahi said:
He should send me the original affidavit through post or photostat e is acceptable here in CHC.
Affidavit should be attested from Lawyer
Affidavit (or notarized declaration of sponsorship) MUST be original. That is the only original document that the VO doesn't return. You should provide a photocopy as well.

hd93

Jul 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ehsanelahi said:
hi every one.

Dear Sir/Madam:
This letter is being prepared in relation to the Canadian student visa application for my son, (your name), who has recently been accepted in the (program name) at (university name).
As requested in the application package, please note that I will be contributing (amount in CAD) towards his educational expenses at (university name).
Additionally as requested, please find attached the recent bank statements for my company, (company name), (company details). Please note that I am the owner and managing partner of the company and can comfortably contribute (amount in CAD) towards by son’s education.
However, should you require any further information, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Regards,

(fathers name)

ehsanelahi

Jul 16, 2011
Dear wasishah.
please send me the sample of Affidavits on my email ehsanelahi2011@hotmail.com if you have soft copy i need that. My father partner is in Dubai, he will scan me the affidavit because that affidavit is the prove for our business and can claim for the share on this documents. if the VO officer keeps the original Affidavit with himself then we will not have any proof business with him

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
wasishah said:

In that file u will see

Sponsor's Bank Statment
Pls send me at nav.bhatia22@gmail.com.
My coy will be sponsoring me in which i am the MD and i have fellow 3 share holders...What can i provide and how much funds i show?

ehsanelahi

Jul 16, 2011
hi wasishah please send me the sample of Affidavit for my father business that what u have written in it. that i should mention the same thing in it. if u have i need it too much. i would be thankful to you for this. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz