+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help to find opportunities to work

M.ibrahem154

Jan 11, 2015
Hi every body
I'm egyption and live in kuwait and i need a help to find opportunities for work and resident in Canada , i work as chief account, can any one help me or tell me what i do .

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Do IELTS as the first step.

vick_kenny

Jan 11, 2015
Hello,

I wish to know what my options are as I am an International Student graduate (Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo BC) who has 3 months left on my Post Graduation Work Permit.
I was told the post graduation work permit cannot be extended as it is given to International Students by default.
I live in Nanaimo and my options are limited.
What can I do to get an actual work permit or an extended stay in Canada?

Going back to Nigeria is not an option for me at all. I enjoy safety and peace of mind/ absence of war, better quality of life, opportunities for growth (job and stability), good health care system for myself and future family, access to education, freedom of worship and multiculturalism encouraged here in Canada.
I do not want to leave Canada.
My parents put in their life savings to keep my brother and I in Canada.

I believe I have a lot of knowledge, skills and experience in Accounting, Management and Customer Service which will contribute to the growth of the Canadian economy.

What can I do to get an actual work permit or an extended stay in Canada? I have 3 months left on my Post Graduation Work Permit.

Any help/ advise/ suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thank you