+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help to apply visitor visa- urgent

FinallTime

Dec 18, 2016
I am in India and want to visit Canada in early February on visitor visa. My friend is ready to sponsor me, he is unmarried, he lives with his brother and his wife over there and got PR in canada, have good salary and home.

I am engaged and have my marriage fixed in September coming year. I am working with a company, management is ready to give me leave letter and I have enough funds to show and sponsor this trip but I don't have any travel history.

I have consulted with 4-5 people here at my place. Some people say my chances of getting visa is more than 90% some says 90% refusal chances.

Could anyone help with that. I am really confused as what exactly I should do to avoid refusal.

Thanks in advance! Looking forward for your assistance.

King256

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Make sure you show strong proof of ties back home like employment, schooling, leases/ownership, family etc

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

1. What is the purpose of your visit? For how long? When?

2. Why would you want to visit Canada first.... especially when you do not have relatives/immediate family, and it's your friend who is inviting you?

3. What documents will you submit: For your employment, financial situation, property ownership/lease agreement, family ties, etc?

4. Do you have a day-by-day tourist itinerary for your visit with expense estimates?

5. An unofficial guide: CAD 1000 per week of visit + airfare. You must prove you can pay for the visit without borrowing from anyone

Cheers

FinallTime

Dec 18, 2016
Bryanna said:
Hi,

1. What is the purpose of your visit? For how long? When?

2. Why would you want to visit Canada first.... especially when you do not have relatives/immediate family, and it's your friend who is inviting you?

3. What documents will you submit: For your employment, financial situation, property ownership/lease agreement, family ties, etc?

4. Do you have a day-by-day tourist itinerary for your visit with expense estimates?

5. An unofficial guide: CAD 1000 per week of visit + airfare. You must prove you can pay for the visit without borrowing from anyone

Cheers
1. Purpose is Tourism only. for 3 weeks, in early Feb.
2. I have 3-4 good friends over there in canada and I don't have immediate family members in any other country as well. He is ready to sponsor me and will take care of my accommodation and food expenses as well.
3. I will submit: employment, financial situation, family ties like my own family, my fiance( engagement photos) etc in india.
4. Yes I have drafted tourist itinerary.
5. I can show around CAD 15000 excluding airfare.

Would that suffice and would you think. I can possibly get the visa?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
FinallTime said:
I am working with a company, management is ready to give me leave letter and I have enough funds to show and sponsor this trip
This is why people tell you you have a 90% chance to be approved.

but I don't have any travel history.
This is why people tell you you have a 90% chance of refusal.

Your case could go either way. You will not know until you try. Be sure to focus on your economic and financial ties as you have no travel history.