+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help-Taking maternity leave when AINP office's doing my case

SYX

Jun 7, 2016
Anybody can help or has the same experience???

I took maternity leave in Nov. 2016, but the AINP office sent me an email today saying they are doing my case and asked me to provide them with my Nov. & Dec 2016 paystubs.

What should I do? will my maternity leave affect my AINP application? Helpppppppppp....

Reactions: ameen19

Blessing1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland.....CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 Jan, 2016
LANDED..........
15 Jan, 2016.
I should think you will be fine. Write and tell them you are on maternity leave and follow what they tell you to do. I am sure they will confirm with your HR. Regards

ameen19

May 25, 2020
Anybody can help or has the same experience???

I took maternity leave in Nov. 2016, but the AINP office sent me an email today saying they are doing my case and asked me to provide them with my Nov. & Dec 2016 paystubs.

What should I do? will my maternity leave affect my AINP application? Helpppppppppp....
Hye I need help also. What was the immigration decision. when you told them on maternity leave. they approve ainp or you had to start work for ainp?
please let me know same situation. thank you

ameen19

May 25, 2020
Hye I need help also. What was the immigration decision. when I told them on maternity leave. they approve ainp aos or I had to start work for ainp?
please let me know anybody. thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hye I need help also. What was the immigration decision. when you told them on maternity leave. they approve ainp or you had to start work for ainp?
please let me know same situation. thank you
Are you currently employed or on mat leave? When is your mat leave? Do you have a job offer that is giving you points? Are you still working or laid off? What is your current status and when does it expire?

ameen19

May 25, 2020
Are you currently employed or on mat leave? When is your mat leave? Do you have a job offer that is giving you points? Are you still working or laid off? What is your current status and when does it expire?
Currently on mat leave? Worker

Gaurav kash

Mar 25, 2018
Hi.
Similar case with us.
Rcvd aino loi 17 june
Going on mat leave next week.
All docs send.
Does anyone know what happens in this case?