+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help! Spowsal open work permit rejected

kirangr

Jan 24, 2020
I am working in canada on closed work permit from past one year, i had applied open work permit for my wife and it got rejected due to below reasons. I had submitted my wp,employment letter, bank statements, pay stubs and marriage certificate. not able to understand the exact reason for refusal.

you do not qualify for the imp public policy as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse’s employment in a qualifying noc. refused under r205(c)(ii).

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I am working in canada on closed work permit from past one year, i had applied open work permit for my wife and it got rejected due to below reasons. I had submitted my wp,employment letter, bank statements, pay stubs and marriage certificate. not able to understand the exact reason for refusal.

you do not qualify for the imp public policy as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse’s employment in a qualifying noc. refused under r205(c)(ii).
What is your job title? Is it a NOC 0, A, B job?

kirangr

Jan 24, 2020
for next application, when you submit your employment letter, make sure to tell your employer to enter the NOC on it.
In the employment letter we did not mention about my NOC but it had my role and NOC was mentioned in the invitation letter to CIC. Thanks for the advise.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
In the employment letter we did not mention about my NOC but it had my role and NOC was mentioned in the invitation letter to CIC. Thanks for the advise.
Are you sure your job is a skill type B job? What is your job title?

kirangr

Jan 24, 2020
Are you sure your job is a skill type B job? What is your job title?
my job skill is type A . Role is technology Analyst.
Any idea What is the current processing time for visitor visa ? in the CIC site it says 11 days but I see people waiting for more than a month.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Any idea What is the current processing time for visitor visa ? in the CIC site it says 11 days but I see people waiting for more than a month.
I asked my frnd whose spouse was applying for work permit. He said that his employer put the NOC and skill type on his employment letter. For visitor visa, you should check the processing time for your country on CIC.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Times are always estimates. Can be much longer or shorter.

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020

hey what was your outcome. Have you reapplied or appealed for reconsideration, even I got the same reason for refusal. Thanks