+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help: sample letter for Proof of Means of Financial Support

yyc1865

Feb 17, 2018
Hello Guys,

Anyone have sample letter for proof of means of financial support which include explanation of land and house information.

Thanks in advance.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Yes, But I dont know what is exact content of letter. How can I start to explain every document of land registry, Income tax return, Net income certificate and bank statement ?.
Why do you need to explain? Every document has a label. What is important is the content. You just need to collate everything in one pdf.

Reactions: yyc1865

isy1

Jul 12, 2019
you dont need to "explain" every document of land registry, tax return or even bank statement.

I suggest (if you have a good paying job for several years), do BOTH employment letter and the T4 slip from that employer and if you're visiting any other place/s in Canada (if not, remove that portion).

If you're self employed then do Tax Return and Bank Statement.

If you're unemployed and your spouse is the one employed and you're not (good luck) but you can do Bank Statement, i suppose.

I would stay away from land registry documents coz its not in the CIC website

I did this for my mom, supervisa.. and processing time took 18 business days. I just followed everything on the CIC website. Here is the simple letter i did. One word documented, printed as PDF file and uploaded. Keep it simple, coz it is that simple.

Enjoy!

===================

MM, DD, YYYY

To: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

PROMISE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT, RE: <YOUR PARENT/S FULL NAME>

This is a pledge, that I will be responsible for the financial needs, health care coverage cost and all associated cost of living for the stay of my <mother/father/and>

My <mother/father/and>, <THEIR FULL NAME/s >, will reside in my residence for the duration of the visit. We will also be visiting the province of <NAME OF PROVINCE> for a short period, and I will cover all costs for that trip.

This written pledge is accompanied by a Letter of Employment from my current employer stating my tenure, annual salary and job title. This was uploaded together with the online application.

For any further information – you may reach me at <your email address>

Thank you

(SIGNATURE)

<your full name>

yyc1865

Feb 17, 2018
you dont need to "explain" every document of land registry, tax return or even bank statement.

I suggest (if you have a good paying job for several years), do BOTH employment letter and the T4 slip from that employer and if you're visiting any other place/s in Canada (if not, remove that portion).

If you're unemployed and your spouse is the one employed and you're not (good luck) but you can do Bank Statement, i suppose.

I did this for my mom, supervisa.. and processing time took 18 business days. I just followed everything on the CIC website. Here is the simple letter i did. One word documented, printed as PDF file and uploaded. Keep it simple, coz it is that simple.

Enjoy!

thanks for your reply

Enjoy!

===================

MM, DD, YYYY

This is a pledge, that I will be responsible for the financial needs, health care coverage cost and all associated cost of living for the stay of my <mother/father/and>

My <mother/father/and>, <THEIR FULL NAME/s >, will reside in my residence for the duration of the visit. We will also be visiting the province of <NAME OF PROVINCE> for a short period, and I will cover all costs for that trip.

This written pledge is accompanied by a Letter of Employment from my current employer stating my tenure, annual salary and job title. This was uploaded together with the online application.

Thank you

(SIGNATURE)

<your full name>
===================

MM, DD, YYYY

Thank you

(SIGNATURE)

<your full name>