+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help related police Clarence certificate

jacksingh

Mar 18, 2016
These are documents requested by Delhi embessy in India
* Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee - If paying in India, Demand Draft should be in INR only) for you and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if not already paid.
* Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.

#but I already submitted my POLICE clearance certificate to central intake office NS .
Do I need to be send it again ?????
Can anyone help me ?

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends....

I got my CSQ in December 2015, applied for PR in January 2016 and received AOR in March 2016.

I have worked in Saudi Arabia from 2008 to 2012 and then moved to India. For the PR application, I am required to submit Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from all countries I have stayed. As I left Saudi before 3 years, As far as I know, it is very difficult for me to obtain PCC from Saudi because the Saudi Arabia authority issues PCC only to current residents of Saudi Arabia. Also, in the official Canadian Immigration website (www.cic.gc.ca), it is mentioned that the applicants doesn’t required to submit Saudi Arabia PCC if he is not a current resident of Saudi Arabia.

My immigration agent told me that Saudi PCC must be produced and they would surely ask and they would give me only 30 days time to submit the same.

It would be helpful if you could share some information about Saudi PCC.

If I couldn’t produce the same will they reject me or will it affect the processing time…. :( :-\

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jacksingh said:
These are documents requested by Delhi embessy in India
* Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee - If paying in India, Demand Draft should be in INR only) for you and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if not already paid.
* Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.

#but I already submitted my POLICE clearance certificate to central intake office NS .
Do I need to be send it again ?????
Can anyone help me ?
hi jacksingh,

could you please tell me how much amount should we pay in INR.

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone, please what is the meaning of a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints, is that mean police check from canada or home country or from both please reply as your experience?Huh?? Thsnks

Tony M.

Mar 29, 2016
If you or any of your friends needs to secure Saudi Police Clearance (from another country), please get in touch.
I'm currently employed in Riyadh and willing to be your rep.