+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help regarding VISA Stamping

HarshaVardhan

Jul 17, 2017
Hello All,
I am currently on work permit and I did not extend my TRV.I had to go to India on an emergency situation and I applied TRV from India. I came to USA as there are my friends whom I visit regularly thinking that I can send my passport for stamping if it is approved. Now my TRV is approved and I have to get it stamped. Can I send passport to NY or LA VAC? If Yes, Is there anything I have to doin prior?

Please respond.

TIA

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
Hello All,
I am currently on work permit and I did not extend my TRV.I had to go to India on an emergency situation and I applied TRV from India. I came to USA as there are my friends whom I visit regularly thinking that I can send my passport for stamping if it is approved. Now my TRV is approved and I have to get it stamped. Can I send passport to NY or LA VAC? If Yes, Is there anything I have to doin prior?

Please respond.

TIA
You can send a webform to your actual VO to change your passport submission location.

aspirecanada2021

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
India
Update from my side is that we received my father's passport today with TRV stamped on the passport. To summarize, we were able to submit the passport in the USA for TRV stamping even when the TRV was approved in India and biometrics were submitted in India, and the visa was stamped in the USA.