+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help regarding visa approval

BMW7Series

Oct 17, 2019
Dear Friends

I applied on 4th October 2019 for TRV online. Biometric request received on 5th October and Biometric done on 8th October in Lahore, Pakistan. Correspondence letter against biometrics Expiry received on 23 and today on 25 October I got visa refusal based on following points.
"• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment
situation."

My purpose of visit was tourism and I attached hotel booking in Toronto along with tickets. I also attached my day to day itinerary but visa officer is not satisfied. As far as my travel history is concerned I have been to Saudi Arabia, UAE thrice, Malaysia twice, Singapore twice, Thailand, China.

Second point is, he is not satisfied with current employment situation in my country. How can I improve the situation.

I am a graduate Civil Engineer and from the last 10 years I am doing my own business and attached the last 3 years tax returns, chamber of commerce membership, ntn, factory pictures and in support I further attached dome purchase orders worth 7 million to show him that I own a business and attached land-line bill also. I attached my personal statement shows 9500CAD in account. Also shown a property in my name, 6 millions term deposits, my car worth 3.5 million. Still he is not satisfied that I will leave Canada based on my current employment status.

Is there any body who can help me in improving the points raised by visa officer. I am very much disappointed on the decision made.

Is there any specific time period limitation to apply for TRV again

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear Friends

I applied on 4th October 2019 for TRV online. Biometric request received on 5th October and Biometric done on 8th October in Lahore, Pakistan. Correspondence letter against biometrics Expiry received on 23 and today on 25 October I got visa refusal based on following points.
"• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment
situation."

My purpose of visit was tourism and I attached hotel booking in Toronto along with tickets. I also attached my day to day itinerary but visa officer is not satisfied. As far as my travel history is concerned I have been to Saudi Arabia, UAE thrice, Malaysia twice, Singapore twice, Thailand, China.

Second point is, he is not satisfied with current employment situation in my country. How can I improve the situation.

I am a graduate Civil Engineer and from the last 10 years I am doing my own business and attached the last 3 years tax returns, chamber of commerce membership, ntn, factory pictures and in support I further attached dome purchase orders worth 7 million to show him that I own a business and attached land-line bill also. I attached my personal statement shows 9500CAD in account. Also shown a property in my name, 6 millions term deposits, my car worth 3.5 million. Still he is not satisfied that I will leave Canada based on my current employment status.

Is there any body who can help me in improving the points raised by visa officer. I am very much disappointed on the decision made.

Is there any specific time period limitation to apply for TRV again
9500 CAD would not be considered enough to warrant such an expensive trip. You could easily use half your liquid savings. International only really counts when it is to countries with pretty strict visa requirements like Australia, US, UK, other European countries, etc. Why do you want to visit Canada especially Toronto? It is very far and expensive.

BMW7Series

Oct 17, 2019
9500 CAD would not be considered enough to warrant such an expensive trip. You could easily use half your liquid savings. International only really counts when it is to countries with pretty strict visa requirements like Australia, US, UK, other European countries, etc. Why do you want to visit Canada especially Toronto? It is very far and expensive.
Well I requested for 10 days entry in March 2020. If VO was concerned about funds he could have mentioned about insufficient funds. I just wanted to visit for tourism and I mentioned it.

Wiz112

Oct 26, 2019
Dear friends,I did biometrics August 8th 2019 at Lagos vsf center ,I’m yet to hear from them if my visa was approved or not