+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help regarding unable to apply CRB direct Deposit Payments through CRA Canada recovery benefits Phone Service and can't even login into CRA acc.

sampartap

Mar 25, 2019
mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
toronto
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
19-12-2017
Nomination.....
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2018
IELTS Request
11-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-07-2017
Med's Request
11-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-07-2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
19-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-02-2017
:rolleyes:o_O:(I am trying to apply but everytime its saying that " Our records Indicates that you have previously used CRA my account for applying CRA benefits so you need to apply Canada Recovery Benefits by Logging into CRA My Account benefits service ),before I have applied through Service Canada account which is locked unfortunately.
I can get it unlocked but lasg time link between service canada my account and CRA my account was not working.And I am not sure why My CRA account is not working because I have already Applied 2018 and 2019 Tax return almost 4 weeks ago and now I have also received confirmation from CRA that my 2019 Tax return have been processed by CRA and updated.But when I called I was yold to wait for 2020 Tax return application starting on 22,February then apply it as soon as possible.Then I would be able to login CRA my account, that information provided by CRA my account and CRA tax enquiry service agent, looks like this information was not legit.I asked him but he refused that by saying that their is no other reason regarding my account and error code is ERR.041 When I put my SIN number after login my CRA account through GC key and Sign in Partners ( Doesn't matters).Got same error everytime after Typing SIN number when I successfully Login into CRA my account.
Is it working perfectly to apply Canada recovery Benefits these days from 1st,January,2021.

I am really in need to get my benefits,I didn't got my Canada recovery Benefits payments after End of November or starting of December Canada recovery Benefits Direct Deposit Payments that I used to apply through Phone service and CERB through My Service Canada My account and then CRA mu account to apply CERB ,but after I faxed enough paperwork to show that I am legally Eligible for CERB and oncoming CRB - CANADA RECOVERY BENEFITS through CRA.Then I applied CRB direct deposit payments by calling CRB phone service and right away within 5 business days used to get payments.
But not able to apply since end of December,2020.
Please help me regarding this issue that what should I do.
Have filed 2018 Tax return and 2019 Tax return Few weeks ago but not able to Login CRA my account that I need to login as soon as possible for applying CRB payments applications by login into CRAmy account .
  1. Need help ?????????:confused:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
:rolleyes:o_O:(I am trying to apply but everytime its saying that " Our records Indicates that you have previously used CRA my account for applying CRA benefits so you need to apply Canada Recovery Benefits by Logging into CRA My Account benefits service ),before I have applied through Service Canada account which is locked unfortunately.
I can get it unlocked but lasg time link between service canada my account and CRA my account was not working.And I am not sure why My CRA account is not working because I have already Applied 2018 and 2019 Tax return almost 4 weeks ago and now I have also received confirmation from CRA that my 2019 Tax return have been processed by CRA and updated.But when I called I was yold to wait for 2020 Tax return application starting on 22,February then apply it as soon as possible.Then I would be able to login CRA my account, that information provided by CRA my account and CRA tax enquiry service agent, looks like this information was not legit.I asked him but he refused that by saying that their is no other reason regarding my account and error code is ERR.041 When I put my SIN number after login my CRA account through GC key and Sign in Partners ( Doesn't matters).Got same error everytime after Typing SIN number when I successfully Login into CRA my account.
Is it working perfectly to apply Canada recovery Benefits these days from 1st,January,2021.

I am really in need to get my benefits,I didn't got my Canada recovery Benefits payments after End of November or starting of December Canada recovery Benefits Direct Deposit Payments that I used to apply through Phone service and CERB through My Service Canada My account and then CRA mu account to apply CERB ,but after I faxed enough paperwork to show that I am legally Eligible for CERB and oncoming CRB - CANADA RECOVERY BENEFITS through CRA.Then I applied CRB direct deposit payments by calling CRB phone service and right away within 5 business days used to get payments.
But not able to apply since end of December,2020.
Please help me regarding this issue that what should I do.
Have filed 2018 Tax return and 2019 Tax return Few weeks ago but not able to Login CRA my account that I need to login as soon as possible for applying CRB payments applications by login into CRAmy account .
  1. Need help ?????????:confused:
Assume the issue is that you only filed your taxes recently. CRA may actually be looking to make sure people qualify for CERB and CRB money they received. You were lucky to receive CERB and CRB without recent tax filings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buletruck